- Thickness:10 mm (Beginner)
- Model Number:Massage Mat
- Color:Red,Blue,Green ,Beige
- Style 1:Acupressure Mat
- Style 2:Body Massager
- Style 3:Yoga Mat
- Style 4:Stress Reliever
- Range of use 1:Massage Cushion
- Range of use 2:Massager Pillow
- Range of use 3:Body and neck massage
- For Age:Adult &teenager
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow relieves stress, aches, pains and muscle tension, Neck Pain Relief and Increases Blood Circulation
- Helps with back pain, tension, stiffness, insomnia, fatigue and many other conditions
- Stimulates points per Chinese traditional medicine and activates the body's own production of two substances, helps to relax.
- Each mat has acupressure points embedded on the surface
- Each mat has a thick foam cushion inside mat cover
How does it work?
Acupressure mat is a perfect assistant for self-treatment. It works in a similar way as acupuncture by having your body release endorphins, which have the ability to produce analgesia and a feeling of well-being. Many people have different reactions to this, which may include: happiness, clearer mind, more energy, and relaxation.
If regularly used for a long enough period of time the acupressure set may: -Increase energy level-Improve blood circulation-Decrease stress-Relieve neck and back pain-Reduce blood pressure-Alleviate headaches-Improve sleep .
How to use?
Place the mat on the ground with spikes pointing up. Lie on the mat . The mat will allow you to target curved areas, such as neck, lumbar, and even feet. It is preferred to do it daily for 10 to 30 minutes at a time or as long as desired. For beginners it might be better to start for shorter period of time and/or wear a shirt or place a thin cloth between the spikes and your skin
1 x Acupressure Mat
1 x Pillow
1 x Packaging Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.